Twenty-one years of sunshine
As masters of the few words I would like to once again leave the talking to the pictures. Only a brief explanation: at the drinking game is about a to promote coin on a glass to another, which then someone needs to drink ex. If you hit twice in a row, one can not think of a rule. The rules at this stage of the game were: all (! Really all) are called Wilhelmina, and when you drink, you have to do this while standing and on the left leg.
It was a beautiful evening, and I want to congratulate this year DFS again to what it is: The best! And do not forget Svea, who made this evening the first place and to whom I again warmly on her 21st want to congratulate birthday!
The details of this evening, I would add that I am at 0:30 no longer "present" was to apply when requesting information from this precise moment so please contact my co-bloggers. Oh, and to prevent the speculation: Wilhelmina is my hamster, who was prevented from this evening, unfortunately. Santé!
0 comments:
Post a Comment