tomorrow's big event, the (!) Requires students Floridsdorfer party par excellence, proper preparation, including a testing of girls beer. Since I never drink that, but I decided tomorrow to offer cyclists, of course, had a pre-tasting will be done, and I introduced myself as an attempt generous person.
The subjects were 1) Gösser Naturradler, 2) Puntigamer Almradler, 3) Ottakringer Radler
started with the Greenest of all the wines from Styria. Summary: Ice cold, a wonderful taste experience. 40% beer, 60% fruit juice drink with natural lemon juice. Maybe I am highly susceptible to such marketing promises, as a municipal health food Gelegenheitskäuferin, but I find the large surface propagated used real lemon juice taste it out really! And I stand on this green cans. Summary according to the Austrian school mark system: taste 2 +, 1 + appearance, alcohol content: 2.0% went
Then it's on with Puntigamer Almradler and I can be brief and say, all along the line a bitter Disappointment! I am getting carried away even arrogantly with the statement to refer to specifically be involved in it this herbal lemonade "Almdudler" as the zuvernachlässigendste drink of all time. Taste: 4 -, look: when one of country style with Madl and boy in traditional costume lift is ... and alcohol in pure form: 2.5%
The girl brew of Ottakring had then of course the worst possible start conditions. Puntigamer blinded me that is completely the taste buds with its melange shades Almig sugar swill. With this latter-tongue I could fairly neutral sauce shower from the 16th jediglich given a meager third In terms of appearance Ottakringer cyclists but not bad, but there is a solid 2 -, and the alcohol content anyway clear winner with 2.7%.
Conclusion:
The trophies for taste and appearance to go clear: Gösser Naturradler. The leader is alcoholic: Ottakringer cyclists and cyclists in the Golden Raspberry test gets this time: Puntigamer. The top loser among the cyclists!
This means that for my guests tomorrow, only one in question. No! Not the best! Instead of that, which is currently under offer. I also fear that the change soon Puntigamer of some of their recipes will have. In the vast opinion-makers function, which emanates from this blog now undisputed.
PS: The Drunken blogging tradition should hereby once and for all to end. If they experience not but ... the stubborn bitch.
The subjects were 1) Gösser Naturradler, 2) Puntigamer Almradler, 3) Ottakringer Radler
started with the Greenest of all the wines from Styria. Summary: Ice cold, a wonderful taste experience. 40% beer, 60% fruit juice drink with natural lemon juice. Maybe I am highly susceptible to such marketing promises, as a municipal health food Gelegenheitskäuferin, but I find the large surface propagated used real lemon juice taste it out really! And I stand on this green cans. Summary according to the Austrian school mark system: taste 2 +, 1 + appearance, alcohol content: 2.0% went
Then it's on with Puntigamer Almradler and I can be brief and say, all along the line a bitter Disappointment! I am getting carried away even arrogantly with the statement to refer to specifically be involved in it this herbal lemonade "Almdudler" as the zuvernachlässigendste drink of all time. Taste: 4 -, look: when one of country style with Madl and boy in traditional costume lift is ... and alcohol in pure form: 2.5%
The girl brew of Ottakring had then of course the worst possible start conditions. Puntigamer blinded me that is completely the taste buds with its melange shades Almig sugar swill. With this latter-tongue I could fairly neutral sauce shower from the 16th jediglich given a meager third In terms of appearance Ottakringer cyclists but not bad, but there is a solid 2 -, and the alcohol content anyway clear winner with 2.7%.
Conclusion:
The trophies for taste and appearance to go clear: Gösser Naturradler. The leader is alcoholic: Ottakringer cyclists and cyclists in the Golden Raspberry test gets this time: Puntigamer. The top loser among the cyclists!
This means that for my guests tomorrow, only one in question. No! Not the best! Instead of that, which is currently under offer. I also fear that the change soon Puntigamer of some of their recipes will have. In the vast opinion-makers function, which emanates from this blog now undisputed.
PS: The Drunken blogging tradition should hereby once and for all to end. If they experience not but ... the stubborn bitch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment