A preferred professor said my part now has the Doctor-patient communication.
He let himself be carried away with statements about truth and quoted Max Frisch (probably something free). "The truth can not hide it or someone like a wet rag to beat in the face One has to the person as a coat stop so she can slip into . "
I liked how well following "Today's Procrastination Methods:
* attempt untried food creations: Farfalle with brown sugar and banana pieces
* Prokrastinationsrauchen (But I am back on the containment do not worry)
* You Tube. Of course.
PS: It's unbelievable, but I needed today, thanks to U2 and S-Bahn not even 25 minutes from Schottentor to me in the Prague streets. I'm just timing! Cursed 3 years I was here.
PPS: And yes, right. I'm going to every damn day something (see now) blogging to the bitter end (of the month). So you are planning to visit a quiet daily fix. The best night to go just before sleeping.
He let himself be carried away with statements about truth and quoted Max Frisch (probably something free). "The truth can not hide it or someone like a wet rag to beat in the face One has to the person as a coat stop so she can slip into . "
I liked how well following "Today's Procrastination Methods:
* attempt untried food creations: Farfalle with brown sugar and banana pieces
* Prokrastinationsrauchen (But I am back on the containment do not worry)
* You Tube. Of course.
PS: It's unbelievable, but I needed today, thanks to U2 and S-Bahn not even 25 minutes from Schottentor to me in the Prague streets. I'm just timing! Cursed 3 years I was here.
PPS: And yes, right. I'm going to every damn day something (see now) blogging to the bitter end (of the month). So you are planning to visit a quiet daily fix. The best night to go just before sleeping.
0 comments:
Post a Comment