Saturday, June 21, 2008

Erection, Brazilian Wax

(post-drunken) Procrastination Blogging Part 3

Bang, Bang, Rock 'n' roll. I decided against it, and temporarily for the study with all the nasty obligations (my guitar playing is simply out yet), although the beer with the self-imposed embargo on N. not will really work. The other friendly countries (MS, BB, etc.) are too lenient, so when violation of outdoor beer-week test conditions no consequences for N. have shown.

to be learned today but really, it's a tight schedule ahead of us: Tuesday examining, Thursday Deadline for 15-page research report. Of course, at that time learned, nor really researched. And will instead begin to finally again now operated prokrastinierendes blogging. "self-guilt!" I have to agree with you, dear reader. They should anyway out of habit now and then look inside or out of pity. I know do not know which is worse. But! Transcription of this self-pity here is the height of flirting with my lack of discipline. I'm spontaneous now decided to switch me to other serious students of roosts in the reading room on the main university. Perhaps I animated this icy silence, broken by overtakes-Herrück-noise of the cheap wooden chairs, the clearing of the throat, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, and the up and down the current people who have to call fast / call back / call / drink / eat / klogehen to excellence! I'm sure.

Before I go, a little history:

I found myself yesterday at 9:30 in the preview for Mamma Mia in Haydn again. And due to a sudden desire to try me on a first (good) movie review. What can I say: I have no idea what to write! For, contrary to expectations, I've amused. Of course, all dripping with pathos, but on the good self-deprecating way, surprisingly. The jokes were not new, but I like oute (how often lately I just realized) I'm on the Abba songs! And it gives me great joy was to see how skillfully (and intentionally) were "bad" Super Trouper and Co. incorporated. Pierce Brosnan also agrees to "Does Your Mother Know" at. In Colin Firth I get up anyway, even if he plays himself in every role. And Meryl Streep, well, I got the love.

And now on to the library! Eddie Argos, forgive me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment