MetaBlogging A little early:
Today I got up, drank coffee very black and too strong and after I had just run blow and absolutism. I ran a few minutes, but I could not escape from emotions that I had. So I found myself in Lidl, cash to buy a Roggenbrot for 99 Cent, what I put in my arm all the way return. I did not know he had the air interval so the best thing to do in this situation. And as I waited at the checkout, I felt suddenly very ill, because I realized that I missed a good chance, one more thing: to know better speak very great.
Today I got up, drank coffee very black and too strong and after I had just run blow and absolutism. I ran a few minutes, but I could not escape from emotions that I had. So I found myself in Lidl, cash to buy a Roggenbrot for 99 Cent, what I put in my arm all the way return. I did not know he had the air interval so the best thing to do in this situation. And as I waited at the checkout, I felt suddenly very ill, because I realized that I missed a good chance, one more thing: to know better speak very great.
Das früh von Lidl Roggenbrot morgendlich gekauft wird am laufenden Band kauend verzerrt gut, es gibt auch endlich wieder im Käse Kühlschrank, am Klo konjugiert man vor sich hin fröhlich (I decline, you decline. ..), im-CD-Player Oldschool drehen sich auf französische Compilations und ab (French Cuts! Mein perverted It would like to again and again the word beginning with C with an extra 'n' read), in short: the Francophilia in Floridsdorf no longer escape.
Gösser and I just look, for example, Austin Powers. A great movie that is in French Unbelievably become completely unusable. Dr. Evil is then at once, "Le docteur d'enfer" and I can only hope that is "Mini Me" is not in the second part referred to as "petit moi".
But what is wonderful again is that the French word for sleep "coucher," as in German, with the preposition with , So "avec": sleep together means.
Yes, yes, of course, knows everybody in the whole wide world. Just be patient please, because here it comes ...
The same word with jediglich two letters longer - it should be coming "a" is also one of them (which is all well and happy wants language to speak about A-ntagonistisches) - is to 'accoucher "and means, in the truest sense, a counter-activity of sex, "give birth".
Exactly this is the way I did I noticed that. Long live the fine linguistics and especially such a great mnemonic or neu-/gut-/schlaudeutsch: mnemonics!
And girls beer I begin to find out favors.
Gösser and I just look, for example, Austin Powers. A great movie that is in French Unbelievably become completely unusable. Dr. Evil is then at once, "Le docteur d'enfer" and I can only hope that is "Mini Me" is not in the second part referred to as "petit moi".
But what is wonderful again is that the French word for sleep "coucher," as in German, with the preposition with , So "avec": sleep together means.
Yes, yes, of course, knows everybody in the whole wide world. Just be patient please, because here it comes ...
The same word with jediglich two letters longer - it should be coming "a" is also one of them (which is all well and happy wants language to speak about A-ntagonistisches) - is to 'accoucher "and means, in the truest sense, a counter-activity of sex, "give birth".
Exactly this is the way I did I noticed that. Long live the fine linguistics and especially such a great mnemonic or neu-/gut-/schlaudeutsch: mnemonics!
And girls beer I begin to find out favors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment