today I was someone else. In a half hour lecture break I let myself be carried away namely spontaneously to the fan zone to enter. My Voyeurismusbedürfnis has once again triumphed. game took place just none.
The security official who examined me, made this very, very thoroughly. I think the more conventional method would have to touch my butt or just reach into my back pockets. The security woman arrived, however, really. Maybe they will use their temporary work to balance Frauenpos in all forms, to close at all possible, different textures etc.. This one would have but - of course half - say, I think.
From that moment I knew that I certainly would have my fun. And now I even think that I like the EM and all the trappings more than I would like to admit. Not for the game or the whole, sudden nationalism (what terrible Austria-Fanperücken!), But if so, only for the carnival-like atmosphere. Trashy music. Trashy together. With balls instead of shoving Schuhplattler.
before Russia played against Spain, put on a certain well-known DJ.
course, only good-time music. I immediately had to Ricky Martin, Santana and Bacardi Feeling mind when I ring to the echoing sounds of "Do not Let Me Be Misunderstood" and walked over to one or other Prices, small apartments with a balcony built for VIPs and several giant screens was amazed.
Later that evening I got myself on the what I have named and geschelteten Coca-Cola monument between the museum recovered, which is actually a higher lying Meindl Cafe, with a result almost tangible Maria Theresa statue.
I was invited on overpriced iced coffee. Then we went back to second in the fan zone on the former space hero. The time now is flooded with wood chips an extensive deck area has become, above all, and offered a transfer from Sweden-Greece on a giant JVC TV screen. Television! Since I was finally reconciled und das trotz
4, 50 Euro und Carlsberg.
Ein kollektive Raunen Jubeln und ist halt schön anzusehen. Der Grund dafür, für mich nun Bekennende Heuchlerin, Sekundar.
The security official who examined me, made this very, very thoroughly. I think the more conventional method would have to touch my butt or just reach into my back pockets. The security woman arrived, however, really. Maybe they will use their temporary work to balance Frauenpos in all forms, to close at all possible, different textures etc.. This one would have but - of course half - say, I think.
From that moment I knew that I certainly would have my fun. And now I even think that I like the EM and all the trappings more than I would like to admit. Not for the game or the whole, sudden nationalism (what terrible Austria-Fanperücken!), But if so, only for the carnival-like atmosphere. Trashy music. Trashy together. With balls instead of shoving Schuhplattler.
before Russia played against Spain, put on a certain well-known DJ.
course, only good-time music. I immediately had to Ricky Martin, Santana and Bacardi Feeling mind when I ring to the echoing sounds of "Do not Let Me Be Misunderstood" and walked over to one or other Prices, small apartments with a balcony built for VIPs and several giant screens was amazed.
Later that evening I got myself on the what I have named and geschelteten Coca-Cola monument between the museum recovered, which is actually a higher lying Meindl Cafe, with a result almost tangible Maria Theresa statue.
I was invited on overpriced iced coffee. Then we went back to second in the fan zone on the former space hero. The time now is flooded with wood chips an extensive deck area has become, above all, and offered a transfer from Sweden-Greece on a giant JVC TV screen. Television! Since I was finally reconciled und das trotz
4, 50 Euro und Carlsberg.
Ein kollektive Raunen Jubeln und ist halt schön anzusehen. Der Grund dafür, für mich nun Bekennende Heuchlerin, Sekundar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment