Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cb Linear Amp Schematics

I'm thrilled!

A dear new friend met me kindly attention?.! Lützenkirchen is this music man and makes loud his Myspace profile "minimalist" and "Techno". Consider, this rabbit video please contact (1), and behave according to the Post Title (2) and get (3) on June 19 in the Camera Club for the Lord to hear Lützenkirchen from Munich (Yes! Mr. defiance!) live in Vienna:

(1)


(2)
I have overcome my surprise this week at the latest unemployment-related lethargy now. I'm awake before 11, and children with big eyes, hear through this MySpace profile. My life will never be the same. Again I exaggerate! Juhu! I'm happy to inspire me again for things to be able, as once the Buchetikettierei. Banality, pathos, all nasally Long live! The best conditions for Art Brut tonight. One last time drinking and then finally give back to the study ...

(3) ... until the day, the 19th June. Since the books aloud to work out stresses and by then probably re-rehearsed 90s-techno-Moves must be given for the best.

PS: Today at Emily Kane I'll be a lighter to hold up for you. That's the least I can do, Mr. defiance! Merci.

0 comments:

Post a Comment