coffee in the blood stream from a certain degree can certainly be fatal. I hope this has not been reached. Until Tomorrow 18:00 I am still so that is something in this Aufputschgetränk - prepared according to tradition brigades (black, no milk and no sugar!) - need. That must be my learning
damaged body may be joined already intravenously, so I can stay up all night wahrhafitg. I must, somehow as soon as possible, copulate as good, scientific-sounding 15 pages of print media reporting on climate paper. Once
conscientious, organized and once again complete a task on time, that's it! These lines cost me way more effort and time than is good for my motivation and brain power assets. Spontaneous strikes me the word "doomed" once again to mind.
Perhaps we will learn more about it next time when it is again: "N. dazed and confused , has no idea what to do and would actually on the Environment Minister Josef Pröll the head break. "
damaged body may be joined already intravenously, so I can stay up all night wahrhafitg. I must, somehow as soon as possible, copulate as good, scientific-sounding 15 pages of print media reporting on climate paper. Once
conscientious, organized and once again complete a task on time, that's it! These lines cost me way more effort and time than is good for my motivation and brain power assets. Spontaneous strikes me the word "doomed" once again to mind.
How will it go on, with N.? Will she make it in time to make their work done? Krocha will blow the thing? Will you succeed in Floridsdorf really been over tomorrow with his first things? And the most essential of all questions: Will N. ever have sex again?
Perhaps we will learn more about it next time when it is again: "N. dazed and confused , has no idea what to do and would actually on the Environment Minister Josef Pröll the head break. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment